As a Fraunhofer spin-off, Korion traditionally is a research-oriented company. We contributed in four national research projects and work closely with research organizations and universities.
Our closest partners are the SRH Heidelberg, the Stuttgart Media University, the University of Applied Sciences Ravensburg-Weingarten and the University of Stuttgart.
Our key competences in research and development are:
- assistive systems
- simulations, especially in the context of Digital Factories
- applied games and gamification
- software for special target groups, e.g. impaired persons
- HCI (Human Computer Interaction), especially natural interaction based on motion recognition
- user-centered design in HMI (Human Machine Interaction) and pervasive systems
An extensive description of various research activities and publications can also be found on: www.oliver-korn.de